Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Swim Lessons

Lila is doing swim lessons once a week at Acrosport while she is there for school on Thursdays. She is so excited because her friend Samantha is in her class, and they had a blast together at their first swim lesson last Thursday! I didn't bring my big camera, so these are poor iPhone pics, but one day I will remember my Canon :)

They look so cute in their little goggles, and they both had a great time kicking in the water and swimming around.  Lila didn't like having to wait her turn (shocker!), but she didn't fuss so that was good! I can't wait to watch them progress in their swimming throughout the Summer.







waiting patiently to get started



cute Samantha




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...