Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Today was such a wonderful Mother's Day! It started off with Alli giving me a sweet card that Josh had bought for me.  It was probably the funniest card he's given me yet (he gives me a sweet card for each holiday and birthday), and it was about how I always steal the covers from him. We then took a few pictures before heading to Sunday School and church at UBC.  It felt great to be back at church after being out of town for two weeks!
21 weeks 3 days
sleepy girls before church
After church, we made our way to PF Changs for lunch.  We had to wait a while for our table, but the girls were so well-behaved throughout the whole lunch process, which was such a treat in itself!  We relaxed at home for a while during the girls' naps and then took a family walk around the lake in the neighborhood.  The weather could not have been more perfect today, and I love that it's not too hot yet.
I am so blessed to be a momma to these two precious girls, and I am so thankful that God has chosen me for this important calling!

Who can find a virtuous woman? She is far more precious than jewels... 
Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come. 
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and loving instruction is on her tongue. 
She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle. 
Her sons rise up and call her blessed. 
He husband also praises her: 
Many women are capable, but you surpass them all! 
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised. 
~Proverbs 31:10, 25-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...