Thursday, December 20, 2012

Showering Baby Harper

Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for my good friend and sorority sister, Monica, at the Swan Coach House in Atlanta, Georgia. The Swan House is such a perfect, Southern place for a shower, and they always do such a great job. They had beautiful pink flowers for baby Harper and pink Champagne punch for the guests.  We had their signature chicken salad, frozen fruit salad, and swan chocolate moose for dessert, and it was all so delicious.
I had a great time meeting and visiting with Monica's Junior League friends, her mom and mother-in-law,  as well as my sorority sisters and our mutual friends.  The company was great and Monica got some awesome gifts for Harper. I can't wait to meet this sweet baby, and I hope that she grows up to know just how loved she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...