Saturday, February 25, 2012

Visit with the Allisons in Clarkesville, Georgia

The girls that were present: Carol Anne, Nana, Marty, Joyce, Lila, Me, Alli, my mom (Beth), Ellie, Nancy, and Merideth
On Monday, Lila, Alli, my mom, and I headed up to the mountains of Clarkesville, Georgia to visit with the Allisons (my Nana's sister-in-law and her children). My little Alli gets her name from this side of the family (it is Nana's maiden name). We usually see them at Christmas every couple of years, but we couldn't find a time to get together until this month! It has been so long since I've seen them that they got to meet both of my girls for the first time this trip.


My cousin Merideth has a 2 year old girl name Ellie, and I was so excited to meet her and introduce her to Lila.  I knew that they would have so much fun playing together, and they sure did.  They twirled together, watched tv, played with trains and pretend cameras, rocked in rocking chairs, climbed on benches, ran on the deck, and gave each other lots of kisses through the porch door. They were so cute together, and it was so much fun to watch them play. Ellie is such a sweet little girl as are her big brothers, Tate and Brit. They both kept Alli entertained as well.

We had such a great time visiting with the Allisons and hope that it won't be so long in between visits next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...